Mock Test available in English, Hindi
Aplications for recruitment of police constables in time to time is released by Uttarakhand Police Department . After the release the notification all those interested candidates can apply, who have passed the 12th (Intermediate) examination from the accredited board. Generally, this application is released together for both males and females. Physical qualifications are set differently for both.
|GK & General awareness||70||70|
Uttarakhand Police Recruitment Board gives the notice for the opportunity of Police Constable. This is an acceptable open door for the occupations searchers. Fascinating and qualified competitors can apply through online or offline mode. Uttarakhand Police Headquarters, Dehradun has as of late pronounced an enlistment notice for the different posts of the Police Constable (Male), Constable (P.A.C) (Male), and Fireman in Uttarakhand Police Department.
The Uttarakhand Police welcomes applications from Indian residents for topping off 350 Police Constable and Fireman Vacancies through this enlistment notice. All intrigued and qualified individuals may apply through online or offline mode. Peruse the full Uttarakhand Police Constable and Fireman Posts Job enrollment notice 2014 subtleties beneath.
On the off chance that you will apply for the post, read the more subtleties like age limit, capability, application charge, choice expense, and how to apply for the post are given beneath.
Details of the Posts: Followings are the likely posts that will be filled up through this Examination:
|Police Constable (Male)||129|
|Constable (P.A.C) (Male)||196|
Scheme of Selection Procedure:
The recruitment process will be held in three phases:
• Written Examination
• Medical Test
Scheme of Examinations:
|Part||Name of Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|I||General Awareness & G.K||70||70||60 minutes|
I. Questions papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
II. Each Question will carry 1 mark.
III. Questions will be set in Hindi and English.
IV. There will be 0.25 marks negative marking for each question.
V. Minimum qualifying marks of GEN/ OBC is 45% marks and SC/ST is 35% marks.
Syllabus of Examinations:
→ General Awareness & G.K
• Indian History
• Indian Geography
• Indian Constitution
• Indian Economics
• General Science
• Static GK
• Uttarakhand GK
• Current Affairs
→ General Hindi
• शब्द/शब्द रचना
• उपसर्ग / प्रत्यय
• विशेषण / विशेष्य
• मुहावरे एवं लोकोत्तियाँ
• तत्सम एवं तद्भव
• पर्यायवाची शब्द
• विलोम शब्द
• वाक्य शुद्धी
• वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द
How to Apply
The applications must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed instructions on filling an online application form.
1. In the initial steps, you have to visit on its official site (uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in).
2. In the subsequent stages, singular competitors must be required to tap on the profession segment or tab.
3. Presently, right now, need to tap on the refreshed web connection of the Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment application notice.
4. Presently, you have to painstakingly peruse the entire application structure with all the obligatory subtleties,
5. In the event that you have satisfied all the compulsory prerequisites for this post, at that point you can fill your application structure.
6. Enter all the necessary subtleties in the right spot.
7. Right now, need to transfer all the necessary records like ongoing photo and mark with the restricted arrangement.
8. Before click on the submit button, you have to review all the section subtleties are right. In the event that you locate any wrong subtleties simply make it right when you can without much of a stretch snap on the submit button.
9. After this entire procedure, you have to take the printout of the entire application structure for any future use.
All Other Categories: Rs. 60/-
SC/ST: Rs. 15/-
Mode of Payment:
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, and Internet Banking. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Essential Educational Qualifications:
Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent.
Age limit of the candidates should be from 18 to 22 years.
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit and category-codes for claiming age relaxation are as follows:
|Code No||Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||OBC/SC/ ST||5 years|
Physical Standard Test (PST):
|Gen/ OBC/ SC||Min- 165 cms|
|ST||Min- 157.5 cms|
|Hill Area belong Candidates||160 cms|
|All Category (for Fireman)||--|
|Gen/ OBC/ SC (for constable & Constable PAC)||78.8 cm (Expand to 83.8 cms)|
|ST||76.3 cm (Expand to 81.3 cms)|
|Hill Area belong Candidates|
|All Category (for Fireman)||32 inch (Expand to 34 inch)|
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
|Race (5 km)||Equal to 20 min||25 marks|
|20 min to 25 min||15 marks|
|Above 25 min||Disqualify|
|Cricket Ball Throw||70 meter or Above||25 marks|
|55-69 meter||15 marks|
|Below to 55 meter||Disqualify|