CCC - Course on Computer Concepts. The course is designed to impart a basic level of IT literacy for the common man. The other essential reason for conceiving this program is to increase PC penetration in different walks of life. After completing the course, the incumbent should be able to use the ...(Read More)
CCC - Course on Computer Concepts. The course is designed to impart a basic level of IT literacy for the common man. The other essential reason for conceiving this program is to increase PC penetration in different walks of life.
After completing the course, the incumbent should be able to use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on the internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases, etc.
This will also help the small business communities, housewives, and others to maintain their small accounts, use computers, and enjoy the benefits of the world of Information Technology. This course is completely designed for practical use.
Who can conduct the course: The education and training for CCC shall be imparted at the institutions specifically authorized by NIELIT for conducting CCC. In addition, the students can study the course in self-learning mode and can apply for NIELIT CCC online test as a direct candidate for appearing in the CCC examination conducted by NIELIT.
Exam Fee: Fee payable is Rs. 500.00 + Service tax as applicable which is to be paid online through NEFT/RTGS/CSC/Online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking). (Approximately: Rs. 575)
|CCC - Course on Computer Concepts||100||100|
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) is a computer literacy course that has been designed to impart basic IT literacy.
CCC is offered by the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT). The course requires 80 hours of study including
1. 25 hours of Theory.
2. 5 hours of Tutorials
3. 50 hours of Practical.
This course can be completed within 2 weeks of intensive study.
After the successful completion of the study as required, an CCC online examination is conducted as per notified schedule every month.
Essential Educational Qualifications:
There are no requisite educational qualifications required for the CCC exam. There are three ways for candidates to appear in CCC exam online.
- Candidates sponsored by the NIELIT approved institutes- candidates are permitted to join the course and take CCC online exam irrespective of their educational qualification or age.
- Candidates sponsored by any Colleges/ Schools recognized by the government of India and have obtained a Unique identity number from NIELIT for joining CCC program- these candidates can also take CCC online exam irrespective of their qualifications
- Direct Candidates (not sponsored by a Govt. recognized college/school or undergoing an accredited program or course)- are also eligible to apply irrespective of their educational qualifications.
There is no age limit for CCC online examination.
|S.No||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
I. Each question carries 01 (one) mark.
II. There will no negative marking in CCC online exam.
|Exam Months||Date of commencement of submission of online exam form & fee payment||Last date for submission of online exam form & fee payment||Date of commencement of Exam|
|February||01st November||31st December||1st Saturday of February|
|March||01st January||31st January||1st Saturday of March|
|April||01st February||28th/ 29th February||1st Saturday of April|
|May||01st March||31st March||1st Saturday of May|
|June||01st April||31st April||1st Saturday of June|
|August||01st May||31st June||1st Saturday of August|
|September||01st July||31st July||1st Saturday of September|
|October||01st August||31st August||1st Saturday of October|
|November||01st September||31st September||1st Saturday of November|
|December||01st October||31st October||1st Saturday of December|
CCC - Course on Computer Concepts
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to Operating System
- Word Processing
- Spread Sheet
- Introduction to Internet and WWW
- E- mail, Social Networking, and e-Governance Services
- Digital Financial Tools and Applications
- Overview of Future skills & Cybersecurity
The fee CCC online exam is Rs. 500/- plus GST.
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be paid through NEFT/ RTGS/ CSC-SPV/ Online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Mastercard) BHIM UPI or Net Banking.
The applications for CCC online exam can be submitted online only. Detailed instructions on filling the online application form for CCC are given below.
1. Visit the official website at - https://student.nielit.gov.in.
2. click on the 'Apply Online.
3. Select 'Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)'
4. check the box and click on the 'I Agree and Proceed' button.
5. Fill in all the required information- Candidate details, contact information assessment cycle chosen for CCC exam, etc
6. Upload the scanned documents as required
7. After filling all the necessary details the browser will prompt you to check and verify the details. After rechecking all the details click on the 'FINAL SUBMIT' button. Remember to check your details before final submission as no change can be done after the application has been submitted.
8. After submitting the application form, the candidate will be required to pay the fee for CCC exam. The amount of the fee is ₹ 500 + GST.
Take the daily Quiz available subject wise and topic wise and revise for the upcoming exam