Mock Test available in English, Hindi
JNVST is an entrance test for candidates who are seeking for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. JNVST is conducted zone wise or region wise.
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in written entrance exam in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).
This Exam is conducted in month of January,April and July. And this exam is conducted in all states of country with the exception of Tamil Nadu.
|Mental Ability Test||40||50|
|English Language (Optional)||20||25|
|हिन्दी भाषा (Optional)||20||25|
Admissions in JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA are made through the JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SELECTION TEST (JNVST) at Class VI. JNVST exams are conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. JNVST 2021 will be conducted for admission in Class VI in 661 Jawahar Navodaya Schools in India.
Read on for more information on JNVST 2021 entrance exam for admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
For entrance exam JNVST 2021 to get admission in Class-VI:
A candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V in a Government/Government aided or any other recognized schools or should have completed ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission. The candidate must have attended school for the whole of the academic session 2020-21 to apply for JNSVT 2021.
A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2008 and after 30-04-2012 (Both dates are inclusive) to apply in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in class 6 through the selection test ( JNVST 2021).
Mental Ability Test
- Odd - Man Out
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Figure Series Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion
- Mirror Imaging
- Folding / Unfolding of Paper
- Space Visualization
- Embedded Figure
- Number System
- Four fundamental operations on Whole Numbers
- Unitary method
- Factors and Multiples with their properties
- Number Series
- LCM and HCF of Numbers
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Surds and Indices
- Applications of Number in Measurement
- Speed Time and Distance
- Percentage and its applications
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Perimeter, Area and Volume
- Data Interpretation
- Grammar Test
Application Fee is Exempted for All Candidates appearing in JNVST.
All applications must be submitted through online mode only. Detailed instructions for filling the online application form have been given below.
1. The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test 2021 has been simplified through an online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in and navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Admission-JNVST/JNVST-class/.
2. The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form for JNVST 2021 and upload the certificate with their photograph along with the signatures of both candidates and their parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg (format of the size between10-100 kb only).
3. In the case of candidates from NIOS, candidates must have obtained a `B’ certificate, and their residence should be in the same district where they are seeking admission.
4. Online platform is free and open-source for use by anyone. Application may be submitted from any device like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet, etc.
5. In all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload applications free of cost. Parents too may approach the helpdesks in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate with photograph along with a signature of both candidates and his/her parent/guardian and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration details like- registration number & password through SMS for completing the registration process for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2021.