Terms & Conditions for Service
All the terms and conditions must be read very carefully. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions, you should not use this service. Your use of a site shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and you also agree to be bound by any such changes/revisions. By using this facility, you accept that this will form a legal binding agreement between you and GEPL.
You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of the Website without the permission of GEPL. Any candidate doing any unlawful activities/spamming may be blocked by GEPL with immediate effect.
- “Agreement” means the terms and conditions as detailed herein including all schedules, appendices, annexures and will include the references to this Agreement as amended, supplemented, varied or replaced from time to time.
- “User”/ “You” means and includes you and/or any person or an entity including using or accessing the services provided on this Site.
- “Site” means the online transaction platform owned and operated by GEPL which provides a venue to the users of www.sarkaripariksha.com buy the products/services listed on the site.
- “Product/s” connotes Admission Forms that appears in our website i.e www.sarkaripariksha.com where the user/applicant can fill the form online and services promoted / displayed on the Site and offered for any use /sale.
- “GEPL” means Graposs Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
- GEPL shall in no event be responsible and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of, or reliance upon any information, links or service provided through this website, or any actions and/or liability for consequential or incidental damages .In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- GEPL will not be responsible for any interruption, delayed or failed transmission, loss of programs or other data, storage or delivery of information, resulting from whatsoever cause.
- All the information appearing on the website is provided without a representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied.
- The information contained on the website provides general information on particular.
- Subjects and is not exhaustive treatment of such subjects.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this Site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Upon registering for an Online e-learning programme, the programme is usually available for the Candidate for 1 month/ 6 month/ 1 year after registration (“Availability Period”). In exceptional cases, the Availability Period can be extended.
- A registration for an Online e-learning programme at www.Sarkaripariksha.com is only final after full payment is made to GEPL, and only after the Candidate has given his consent to these Terms and Conditions.
Expiry of Student Plan Date
- Note that we sell plans that have specified time validity. After 30 days of the expiry of the plan date, the history of the questions of the tests taken by student will not be visible to the student. Students are requested to take the necessary print outs of the permitted sections,for any further use, beyond the 30 days of the expiry of the plan.
- GEPL shall charge the Non-refundable fees or other charges from a user, in respect of its products and service or any other aspect of this Site which is to be paid by you by submitting the Admission form with online payment option / any another mode specified in the admission form.
Revision of Fees/Changes
- GEPL reserves a right to revise the fees or other charges or withdraw or suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all of the services without prior notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice and at the sole discretion of GEPL.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Cancellation and Refund of Fee/Charges once made by filling the Admission Forms at User’s request, shall not be allowed under any circumstances.
Modification of Terms and conditions of Service
- When you visit www.sarkaripariksha.com or send e-mails to us or give us your feedback, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and GEPL and you shall have no authority to bind GEPL in any manner whatsoever.
Waiver and Severability
- The failure of GEPL to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless GEPL and its respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these terms and conditions.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to Website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that GEPL suffers any damage or loss.
Cancellation of/changes to this disclaimer and/or terms of trade
- GEPL reserves the right to cancel or alter this disclaimer and/or the terms of trade at its sole discretion from time to time.
Conditions for SarkariPariksha’s initiative “India Fights Corona”
- For all student registrations till 30th April 2020 directly on sarkaripariksha.com, Aspirant will be able to use India Fights Carona plan FREE for any one of the exam of their choice from the list of exams available on our platform.
- The Validity of this plan is 30 days from the date of registration.
- Aspirant will get Unlimited mock tests for the selected exam with a limit of 4 mock tests that they can do every day during the duration of this plan.
- The Upper limit of Contribution to PM Cares Fund is for 250000 registrations. Sarkaripariksha management[ Platform of Graposs Edutech Pvt Ltd ] reserves the right to decide if they would extend the contribution beyond this number.